Monday, February 11, 2008

"That time of my life is burned into my memory, and it keeps coming back to me. Forwards towards the light..."

Its a bit weird this passed weeks, memories with him still lingers on me...
it shouldn't be. im trying to make it simple as much as possible. my life my studies, the way i handle my problems.. but why am i searchin for trouble? why cant i just forget about him? forget him for good. im happy in my love ryt now,, no worries... but why i still dont see any complete figure of it? why cant i not draw it..?
he is my complete self awareness of me... like floating in my nerves that makes me shiver... he doesnt talk to me in my middle yrs in highschool.. i dont even saw his eyes staring at me like he's in love... but why...bakit pa? bakit kelangan pa nyang sabihin un? i missed him for a long time and still not even a good conversation... not even a minute.
.................................
....
now im stuck here with astounding emotions inside me. it bothers me... but still i like the complete experience... im still waiting.
we are both stuck in one place.. and no one dares to move.. our endless wait will make us weak and tired...
ill just enjoy people beside me.. who makes me happy and who never leave me... (names are fictional taken in honey and clover series) my Hanamoto... u are always my first choice... but still my morita will be here in my heart. ill watch you. However, if you don't realize that by now, then you'd better leave... but i guess you already left.
Is something that will disappear the same as something never existed?
like clouds i cant touch.. but i can see... i know your truly soft, yet i cant even touch you.
Ill watch you forever.
but when i thought about pulling myself together and seeing him again...that i want to create something knew and show it to him. that is when...
i thought i saw a light in front of me.
at the crossroads where we split ways.

No comments: