Tuesday, February 12, 2008

just another wasted love song



had you guess the feeling that i contained?
i had to make myself this depressed to make my blog about it. it sucks bigtym because no one called at my house to ask if im ok... texted me to inform that we have to pass our draft and worst doing all day some nonsense surf in the net and ended up getting late the next morning... (i slept 3am)
just having a couple googles in the net, i saw something sad. its a statement probably for me. it saddens me to see that in his shoutout because he used to be so sweet and ending up bein so cold and mean...
..................................
.................
.....
he used to be my friend and sweetheart but look at him. he is a cold hearted person. it stained him definitely. he is a well centered egotistic guy.
i hope youll realize that i am talkin to you.
hope that youll txt me once more to clear some things up that confused me.. i cant keep in touch with you because of your lame excuse... ( i always knew ) i just want to say sorry and you can forgive me then leave. that's the nicest thing to do to move on with our lives.

No comments: