Thursday, February 14, 2008

There have to be clouds for there to be silver linings

so many things to do.. but so short time. im having a return demonstration today at exactly 4pm but it is cancelled due to the occassion. its valentines day and its not about my blog. i just thank its valentines not bec. of the romantic ambiance and everythin, its with the fact that they have to cancel some sched just to celebrate the occassion. humans...

now the impending danger. now i have a backlag... and they will rush me later to make their record book complete... rotten system it is.

its good thing to be at home. especially if your broke. and you have several things to do... and ended the day unaccomplished.
ive broke a promise. now its tearing me apart. beer is really not bad... it has many LDL and tryglycerides but it can be exreted thru the kidney. (lame excuse)
..............................................
............................................................................
My mind has been the most discontented and restless one that ever was put into a body too small for it. I never felt my mind repose upon anything with complete and undistracted enjoyment- upon no person but you. When you are in the room my thoughts never fly out the window: you always concentrate my whole senses... oh no. im doing it again. im searchin you. im searching for love.. you really inspire me to extract every detail i had in mind. shameless and naive... im guilty with every feeling i have towards you. its eerie i suppose but it really satify my thirst for something that is nothing...(does it make sense? hehehe)
nagisip ng konti... may nahita... may nawala, inisip hindi na makita.
ang tagal naman maligo ni mama... i dont use my bathroom in my room anymore, i hate cleaning it so i used my moms and sis'

now im drained out of thoughts because im sleepy and my brain is cloudy, precipitated, illuminated, inscruciated(wat does that mean?!) anyway im blurd... this whole blog will waste your time....

Right on the corner bar stool. he would slip in when I wasn't looking and ask me to play the same song over again everytime he came in. Strange lilting tune, and then he would smile. Ohh what a smile, so sad...... so beautiful...

......................end

No comments: