Friday, June 19, 2009

ryan larkin… my art symbolism….

Posted on May 29, 2009 - in my friendster blogs

its been a week and still im depress and that’s because of a guy name ryan.

I am deeply stabbed by my awareness of the fact that artists are deprived of deprivation… and being an artist is not just being an artist.

The video my really captivate some persons but definitely not all because the one who can see every pixel of this vid knows its a big issue. Artist struggles up until now to be successful in their dreams. They are also hurt when they sell their art, because a big part of themselves are lost and they do it not because of money, because they want to share their aspirations and talents. But some of us forgets to recognized this hard working people. Ryan died of lung problem last 2007.

Hope you may find something essential in this video.

url:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvfgLBMmtVs

No comments: